Sales and Management
Can I get a quotation for a new project?
Please send your enquiry to our Support Team via phone, email or post.
Where can I get a copy of your brochure?
Brochures, price lists and all other documents can be sent by request if you contact our support team.
How can I buy equipment?
All equipment can be purchased by contacting our support team.
What is your returns policy?
Any shortage or damage of goods must be notified in writing within 7 days. Once this is received, we aim to replace the part or refund your money within 30 days.
What is your delivery ETA?
The delivery date is subject to availability of stock. Although we aim to have orders delivered for the following working day, this isn’t always possible. If you haven’t received your order on the agreed delivery date, please contact the support team.
I want to make a complaint
Our advisor looks to resolve the complaint at the time of receiving upon first contact. If this cannot be fully resolved to your satisfaction, this will be escalated to the appropriate Customer Care Specialist. We encourage all formal complaints to be in a written format. We aim to resolve the complaint within 10 working days, and if more time is required, they will agree this with you and keep you informed of progress.
Should resolving your complaint to your satisfaction be unachievable, we will make the final decision for a “deadlock” and a letter will be issued to you.
What services do you offer?
- Initial site surveys
- Design, Specification & Product Supply
- Advice & technical support
- Turn-key installations (Mechanical & Electrical Services)
- Data collection and aggregation (AMR and aM&T)
- Building management controls
- Residential Metering & Heat Energy Control
- Billing, pre-payment and bureau services
- Equipment operation & maintenance services
- Funding options Renewables & Energy Efficient Technologies